Effective March 22, 2016
What Types of Information You Provide Us
- Information you provide when you complete a registration or profile, which may include your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
- Information you provide us when you purchase something through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and security code (although we store only the last four digits of the credit card number and the expiration date and we do not store the security code), and payment information
- Information you provide through your usage of our site, such as which pages of our website you view and which Products/Services you purchase
- Information you provide in “public forums” on our site, which includes information provided in comment fields about specific images, information in your user profile, or in other fields
- Information you provide to us when you use our site, or, if available as an option, link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account
- Information given in response to any customer surveys, contests, or promotions in which you choose to participate
- Location information when you visit our site, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our website, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our website or open emails we send
We consider some, but not all, of the information you provide us to be “your personal information.” We define “your personal information” as information that directly identifies you as a particular individual, which is your first name or first initial and your last name in combination with another data element such as your postal address, your email address, and your telephone number. In the event you disclose any of your personal information in a public forum on our site, the information in that disclosure will be treated as public, we will not take any steps to protect, secure, or delete that disclosure, and you should not have any expectation of privacy or confidentiality with regards to that disclosure.
Our site may provide you with hyperlinks to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any site that is not owned or controlled by us. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site or applications and to read the privacy policies of these other sites.
How We Collect Your Information
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our site.
- We acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions
- Improve our products, services and operations
- Personalize your experience on our site and application
- Send you information about new Products/Services features or changes to our policies
- Send you offers and promotions for our Products/Services or third-party products and services
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
When We Share Your Information
- When you direct us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms
- When we identify other companies that offer products or services that we believe will be of interest to our website users, or when we identify companies that can connect our website users to products or services that may be of interest to the users
In addition, upon making a purchase through our website, each of our customers is assigned a random sales order number, which we use to track customer orders. This sales order number is different from any other sales order number and may be passed to third party vendors with whom our staff works with to provide more efficient and relevant services to users. These third parties are unable to connect or associate this randomly generated number with an individual email address, phone number, mailing address or any other data that may be used to specifically identify you. However, our anonymous customer numbers may be used to measure traffic and visiting patterns on our website and on other websites on the Internet. We may also compile statistics and other data about our customers on an aggregated basis, and may share such aggregated data with selected third parties. This data will not specifically identify you. Further, as permitted by applicable law, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email and/or company to other website users in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity whenever we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
Display Advertising /Remarketing and Site Analytics
Our site uses a unique tracking code to support Google Display Advertising enabling Google Analytics to collect traffic data by using our cookies. This is in addition to the data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation allowing the Remarketing feature based on Display Advertising from Google. It is with this feature that we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online adhering to the Google AdWords Remarketing Policy and its sensitive category restrictions.
When you access our website, general non-personal information such as Internet browser used, geographical date regarding users i.e., country of residence, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed is recorded automatically (not as part of website maintenance). This information is used only to gauge the popularity of the website and to help improve the site’s functionally in the future. This information is never used by third parties.
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the other company’s privacy practices will govern their use of the information.
How We Secure Your Data
The security of your personal information is important to us, because we know that the security of your information is important to you. We have implemented reasonable security procedures that are intended to protect your information. From time to time, we review and update our procedures to consider appropriate new security technology and methods.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. If, despite our security measures, your most sensitive information, such as your payment information, has been compromised, we will notify you in accordance with our legal obligations in your jurisdiction.
We operate globally and although we do no currently do so, we may transfer your personal information to locations around the world. Wherever we control the transfer, storage, or processing of your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
How You Control Your Information
You may modify, change, or correct your registration and transaction information in the same manner in which you originally provided it to us.
How We Protect Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to complete registrations, profiles, or purchases, and therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at the following address so we can take appropriate steps to delete the child’s personal information: 4545 E Baseline Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85042.
We define “personal information from a child under 13” to include (1) a first and last name; (2) a home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town; (3) online contact information such as an email address or instant messaging user identifier; (4) a screen or user name; (5) a telephone number; (6) a persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different online services, including an IP address or a unique device identifier; (7) a photograph including the child’s image; or (8) geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town.
How You May Comment and Inquire About This Policy
California law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
The address for requesting this information is: 4545 E Baseline Road, Phoenix, AZ, 85042.
Users Outside the United States
The personal and other information that is subject to this policy (including the information collected on from visitors outside the United States) is collected and controlled by us in the United States. You agree that your information will be processed in the United States for the purposes described herein. We also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data among the companies set forth in the first paragraph above, authorized distributors and resellers of the Products/Services, trusted service providers, and trusted business partners in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. You expressly consent to such transfer and processing.