MiTek Corporation is a family owned and operated parent company to brands including MTX Audio, Xtant, Coustic and AtlasIED. MiTek's experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling high performance commercial, mobile, residential, marine, and motorsports audio has created some of the best equipment on the market.
MiTek offers a comprehensive benefits package along with long term growth opportunities across its many brands. Come join the family!
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Credit Relations Specialist to support our Credit & Finance Department. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work efficiently.
The Credit Relations Specialist is responsible for reconciling and collecting delinquent and seriously delinquent accounts on an assigned territory.
Looking for qualified candidates in the Winslow, IL market.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of a full-time position.
High School Diploma or its equivalent
One to two years of business-to-business credit/collection experience
Experience with import/export and international customer service preferred
• Proficient understanding of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to learn MiTek’s internal computer systems
• Must also be knowledgeable on credit/collection policies and procedure
• Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintaining general ledgers
• Ability to work with outside and inside vendors
• Ability to maintain accounts/orders
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Confidentiality concerning financial files
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
MiTek/AtlasIED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Reach Above Shoulder|
|Squat or Kneel|
|Lift / Carry|
|10 lbs or less|
|11 - 20 lbs|
|21 - 50 lbs|
|51 - 100 lbs|
|Over 100 lbs|
|Push / Pull|
|12 lbs or less|
|13 - 25 lbs|
|26 - 40 lbs|
|41 - 100 lbs|
|Other Physical Requirements|
|Ability to read from a computer monitor/fine print|
|Ability to speak effectively via phone/in person|
|Ability to hear via phone or in person|
|Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment as required by position|