The Database Architect will organize and direct the activities for all aspects of Database management. Will develop and improve processes/information that allows us to better manage our day to day business more efficiently. Is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining database structure and EDI processes.
Diagnose database for mapping information from the Sage to SQL server and recommend changes to improve database structure and processes for better performance and information accessibility.
Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to coordinate computer network access and use. Monitor database performance to determine if/where adjustments need to be made.
Perform routine database checks for the SQL server to ensure the performance of the system is correct.
Research and recommend implementation of new technology if justified.
Creating forms and reports using Crystal Reports.
Administer Crystal Reports and Forms for Sage.
Maintain SQL Server reporting.
Working with C# programming.
BA/BS Degree in Computer Programming
Minimum of two years of MS SQL experience
Minimum of two SQL server reporting
Minimum of two .Net languages
Minimum of two C# programming
Minimum of one year Crystal Report development
· Intermediate to Advanced understanding of all MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Ability to learn MiTek’s internal systems and other programs as needed
· Proficient with all MS SQL
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot Database
· Exceptional Database knowledge
· EDI Experience
· C# programming
· .Net languages
· Crystal Reports
· Advanced understanding of the Sage system
· Ability to compile data and prepare written reports
· Excellent project management skills
· Comfortable with multiple, simultaneous responsibilities
· Ability to type 45 WPM
· Ability to work self directed
Normal Office Setting
|Reach Above Shoulder|
|Squat or Kneel|
|Lift / Carry|
|10 lbs or less|
|11 - 20 lbs|
|21 - 50 lbs|
|51 - 100 lbs|
|Over 100 lbs|
|Push / Pull|
|12 lbs or less|
|13 - 25 lbs|
|26 - 40 lbs|
|41 - 100 lbs|
|Other Physical Requirements|
|Ability to read from a computer monitor/fine print|
|Ability to speak effectively via phone/in person|
|Ability to hear via phone or in person|
|Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment as required by position|