The Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying the websites for MiTek Corporation. These sites include internal web portals, ecommerce and informational sites. The Web Developer responsibilities include maintaining the current websites as well as working with the marketing team to redesign and build our websites from concept to completion.
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures.
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies.
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website.
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements.
- Ensure daily functionality of all corporate websites and resolve issues as directed by Web Development Manager.
- Upload content provided by marketing to website for category, product, and topic pages.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 5 years’ experience in .NET web development
One to two years related experience in web development including C#, HTML5, CSS3
Understanding of MS SQL and database management
Experience with nopCommerce open source platform a plus
- Proficient with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook)
- Intermediate use of Adobe CC Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient with Microsoft C# .NET 4.5 and .NET Core (ASP and MVC)
- Proficient with current Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understands Microsoft Windows Server software and IIS