Will be responsible for handling incoming design requests in an appropriate manner. Provide assistance for customers, dealers and territory representatives with audio designs and application questions, provide sound system layouts in AutoCAD and delivering final BOMs.
- Provide pro audio system designs utilizing all product categories. Design Types include but not limited to, BGM and Pro Audio Systems, Paging and Intercom Systems, Sound Masking Systems, Network Mass Communication Systems, for all markets served.
- Provide technical assistance when needed for on call phone support.
- Provide technical assistance for online chat support.
- Work with Design Team members to manage the daily log of design requests from customers.
- Mange an hour by hour daily routine of fast paced service to customers and team members.
- Manage multiple design, compiling information, product selection, AutoCAD drafting, design layouts, creating bill of materials.
- Set up and provide customer assistance for trade shows, trailer roadshows, trainings and presentations.
High School Education or its equivalent
Technical Schooling in Commercial Audio
Minimum of 10 years’ related experience in the Commercial audio industry
Prior training experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to learn our internal software as needed
- Strong interpersonal, communicative and motivational skills
- Skilled in preparing instructional aids and plans
Normal Office Setting