Mitek Corporation is a family owned and operated parent company to brands including MTX Audio, Xtant, Coustic and AtlasIED. We are seeking an experienced and energetic tech support specialist with a passion for audio to support our mobile, motorsports, and residential divisions. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, thrive at problem solving and have a customer focused mentality. Candidates must also be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work efficiently in a constantly changing environment with a diverse group of customers.
Minimum 2 years 12v/Car Audio Installation experience is required along with a record of positive customer service.
Mitek offers a comprehensive benefits package along with long term growth opportunities across its many brands. Come join the family!
- Provide technical assistance and confer with consumers and MTX dealers by telephone, chat or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or to obtain details of complaints.
- Via phone or chat make recommendations and/or troubleshoot issues in the following areas:
- Isolate product or installation related problems and offer resolutions
- Basic and complex 12V audio system design including box building and proper wiring
- Product compatibility and features
- Installation and application questions
- Organize and provide product information, specifications and any available literature such as manuals or data sheets.
- Provide technical assistance and recommendations to consumers and work directly with the warranty department to expedite RA's when necessary and track return authorization (RA) #'s for warranty repair as needed.
- Recommend and sell new products to customers when the opportunity arises.
- Assist in internet/forum research for purposes of identifying UPP violations, product issues, competitor information and other relevant information to support the business.
- Perform outbound calls to dealers offering assistance with display, product and/or installation support.
- Assist in development and maintenance of company show vehicles, product displays and dealer support ideas.
- Develop technical and/or product specific overviews for inclusion in the MiTek monthly newsletter and communications meetings.
- Report any important customer product comments to the appropriate department and/or through the use of MiTek’s CAPA process and recommends improvements in products.
High School Graduate or its equivalent
Technical schooling in 12-volt audio
MECP Certification, a plus
Knowledge of residential audio technology
Knowledge of commercial audio technology, a plus
Minimum of 2 years' experience 12v/Car Audio installation
Record of positive customer service
Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook
Ability to learn our internal software as needed
Normal Office Setting